.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Why I Should Be On Yearbook Staff

I think I should be chosen for the year book provide because I am a very creative person. Being creative and expressing myself is virtuallything I definitely love doing, and I feel that if I could be a part of creating the year book, I could show off my creativeness. I endlessly have a positive attitude and I ilk making people laugh. Qualities like that are the reasons that everyone loves me Im an either around person. Being able to talk to people to get them to barter for a yearbook is something I could definitely do. Also, I would be idealistic to state the fact that I was apart of helping people come back their experiences and memories throughout high school.Honestly I never really was a freehanded fan of writing assignments and things of that sort. It often takes me a lot planning and idea to actually get into an assignment, but if its a topic I enjoy, I will go all out to try to act my teachers and whomever else may become a potential reader of my work. Ive always gotten compliments from my English teachers throughout my years telling me that my work was some of the best theyd ever read. Being that writing is one of the primary(prenominal) parts of the yearbook, if I were chosen, I would try my best to make my writings interesting and something that people would enjoy.Im not the most organized person in the world and at times I do procrastinate on things that I know I need to get done, but when I do come around to doing the task, I make trusted I give it my full attention. Once I start something, Im determined to finish it. Even if the task before me starts to appear as if its becoming too much for me, I wint give up. Illl keep striving until the task is complete. lay my academics first is definitely one of my most important priorities, as headspring as sports because being that I will be a minor(postnominal) next year, I have to be a leader for my team. If chosen for the staff, I would also make my best effort to prioritize this as well because I definitely wouldnt want to disappoint anyone because I didnt get my job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment